Damn, I miss all the good stuff. They going to repeat it?
Caught this show on Discovery Science last night. Lasted 2 hours and was pretty entertaining. I was about what would happen to the world if a comet 8 miles across would impact the Earth. It was intercut with a panel of experts (geologists, astronomers, climatologists, and such) giving their opinions on what life would be like after the impact, and then to an actual storyline of several groups of people who had to live through the cataclysm. Show you might want to catch if you're a science buff (especially astronomy) like me.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Damn, I miss all the good stuff. They going to repeat it?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I saw it on this morning. They usually play those same shows 4-5 times a week. You should have a good chance of catching it.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
You would think so, but it's no so easy with my schedule. I'll keep an eye out for it.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks